Do you know that decorative lights make the city's night scene colorful?


From the perspective of outdoor use, considering the versatility, reliability and long-term performance of decorative lamps, ordinary inert gas bulbs are more suitable. Of course, lamps using high brightness halogen bulbs also have their absolute advantages. The popular lamp bulb interfaces are mostly standard bayonet and two foot socket or special lamp bladder. From the perspective of universality and purchase convenience, lamps using standard bayonet bulbs are easy to supply, have many substitutes, are low in price and have a long life.

Light and color can defamiliarize some ordinary objects and re present an abstract landscape form, thus changing the perception of space. As one of the new media art categories, the decorative light show brings a super sensory visual experience. It not only shows the unique personality of the artist and conveys some ideas or thoughts, but also can make more universal use of the lighting installation art like the Japanese white rice qianmakita. This may also be the significance of Art to people.

At present, when choosing lamps and lanterns, many scenic spots hope that lamps and lanterns can be integrated into the natural environment and become a highlight of the scenic spot. Decorative lamps are a good choice. The yellow and green shapes can be perfectly combined and integrated into the environment, and can also become a highlight of the scenic spot and the garden. Moreover, decorative lamps are also characterized by very environmental protection!

The decorative lamps of decorative lamp manufacturers are green and environmental friendly and do not contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, which are beneficial to recycling and utilization, and will not generate electromagnetic interference. Ordinary lamps contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, and electronic ballasts in energy-saving lamps will generate electromagnetic interference. The protection of eyesight is driven by DC power supply, without stroboscopic. Ordinary lamps are driven by AC, so stroboscopic will inevitably occur, which is harmful to the eyes for a long time. The light efficiency is high and the heat generation is small. 90% of the electric energy is converted into visible light, and only 20% of the electric energy of ordinary incandescent lamps is converted into visible light. The other 80% of the electric energy is converted into heat energy, which is a great waste of limited resources.


Home E-mail Tel